• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

so very new to using this ipad, RNY next month, and finding this wonderful site!!!

lee0412

i also have had a lap band that ended badly 18months ago. went to mexico for my lap band. due to no follow up and no medical care or education it was sadly horrible and extremely p
painful. anyone else with such a hx???

Hi Lee Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear of your bad experience, without all the fallow up care it is very difficult succeed. There are a lot of great folks here to help you along the way, make sure to find a local support group to attend, if at all possable. Let us know how you are doing. :cool: Tom

thank-you for your response my first!!! yes i have joined a support group but is a big group and doesnt fill the needs like this site has. probably the problem is i am a retired teacher-program director and tend to evaluate this groups process. as a ret. nurse i am trying to remember i am here as bariatric person for me and for everyone i hope... i do believe the support could help the post surgery people in so many ways. at meetings i have heard people volunter to physically help out otbers. thank-you again.

hers at the meetings in so many way says...i have heard people offer to to help

Back