• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

tommorrow i ssee the nutr. 3rd time, 1st appt with ns practioner

lee0412

one wk later may 2nd start two week liquid only protein diet two wk later surgery. if all goes well two nt stay. i share because i have read so many diff. guidelines to follow. crtical to know f oods bother me now!!! guesss what i discovered i ate what i wanted even if i thought it bothered me what a real disappointment!!!

Hi Lee0412, We all react to foods differently some people can eat whatever they want and it wont bother them, they key point to remember is moderation, because if you over do it your pouch will get irritated and you will feel sick, Whit breadf, pasta and really sweet food make me dump, but toasted bread, corn tortillas and potatoes don't bother me, I just make sure I only have a very small portion and eat the starch last. Hang in there and write down questions for the nurse so you don't forget what you wanted to ask. Let us know how you are doing. :cool: Tom

Back