• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

This is going to easy or am I missing something?

I don't get the full feeling either for a good amount of time after I stop eating. I am mostly eating by weight that way I do not overeat.
I did overeat once and it was not a good feeling.
I hope it continues to go smoothly for you.
I have the same issue, I don't get the full feeling. My brain has freaked out on me a couple of times because I'm over two weeks out and have yet to feel hunger or to feel full. It just doesn't seem natural! But I know I will get used to it. I just need to hang in there. I think if I were to get full, I would remember the feeling and stay away from it but I really don't want to test that theory.

I have the same issue, I don't get the full feeling. My brain has freaked out on me a couple of times because I'm over two weeks out and have yet to feel hunger or to feel full. It just doesn't seem natural! But I know I will get used to it. I just need to hang in there. I think if I were to get full, I would remember the feeling and stay away from it but I really don't want to test that theory.
I didn't feel hunger until about 5 1/2 months after surgery. Now I do when it's been a few hours since I've eaten but it's not as strong and consuming as hunger was before surgery. I'm hoping that's a permanent change.

I've still never reached the point of feeling full. I do need to be more vigilant about measuring portions. I was great in the beginning but the last couple months, I've just been eyeballing my portions. I know that could backfire so I need to get back to measuring.

Back