• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Looking for a mentor.

Good morning MamaBearof4!
Thanks for welcoming me. You sound like a realize Wonder Woman!!! I’m sure ur tired but when u feel weary take a breathe, and a step back to look how far u have come in ur life’s journey!!! Amazing ☺️

BTW, Wanted to know if u had the gastric sleeve....

I got the bypass. It is smaller then the sleeve. And so much pickier... I swear alot of stuff my pouch. But i try new food everyday. But alot is a fail. But that is my stomach and it is different for everybody. My favorite used to be cheese and salads and fruits. I can handle cucumber and watermelon but lettuce is a no go. And cheese omgi cant eat it. Ice cream is never a proble.because boys eat it faster then i can. But not much for interest me right now. And i cant alow down, being a mother of 4 is a tough role but one i am willing to keep doing. They keep me busy. I just do what i need to do to get through everyday

Hi everyone! This is my first time on this site. I’m having the sleeve scheduled for December 4th.
I’m looking for someone who has already gone through this to be my “buddy,” as I have many unanswered questions and would love to have that guidance and support
Happy Friday!
My GS/ hiatal hernia repair is November 13, so I’ll post my progress. I just messaged my office with questions too. I’m at the anxiety point now. Also nine weeks post op rotator cuff repair. Going from miserable to therapy and finally the arm is working!
I’ll try to find you in this huge forum. I am still learning how to use it

Hi everyone! This is my first time on this site. I’m having the sleeve scheduled for December 4th.
I’m looking for someone who has already gone through this to be my “buddy,” as I have many unanswered questions and would love to have that guidance and support
Happy Friday!
November 21 will be 1 year post sleeve. Its an amazing feeling that i made it and kept the weight off. You will be glad you decided to have this done. Its different for each person but i had a great experience and hope you do also.

Back